The Kinetik Go-karts team is part of Kinetik Automotive and focuses on designing, engineering and manufacturing the worlds best electric go-karts. And we are now hiring!
This is an extremely exciting moment to join the team, as you would have the chance to play an active role in the move from conventional to electric propulsion in motorsports. Our ambition is to develop the perfect electric karting platform and enable the new breed of electric-first racers to climb the ranks faster, more efficiently. To achieve this, we need goal-oriented, self-driven, curious and independent people to help us lead the change.
As part of Kinetik, you will be developing machines for a brand new field of competition that is yet to be established on the world stage. You will dive deeper into the culture of kart racing and learn more about this integral part of motorsports. From the first bolt, through the final line of code and the first wheel spin on the track, you can see it all happen.
Your Day to Day tasks:
- Develop schematic drawings of the wiring harness of the electrical Go-karts – both HV and LV
- Design Electronic hardware and PCB layout, preferably in Altium designer
- Assemble, test and validate PCB’s
- Brainstorm ideas and choose suitable, high-end electrical components based on given requirements
- Lead technical presentations and product validations
- Make design iterations based on testing data
- Helping colleagues with LV and HV wiring harness during Go-kart assembly
- Cooperating with other engineers who are working on the Go-kart development
Skills and requirements:
- Experience with PCB design and layout
- Experience with developing electrical schematics and wiring harnesses
- Experience with connector assembly and routing of low voltage systems
- Experience with troubleshooting/debugging tools as well as using lab equipment
- Fluent in English or Bulgarian is a must. Any other language would be beneficial
- Creative problem solver
- Strong motivation and interest in electric vehicles
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop high-end products for the future of racing from scratch!
- Curious, friendly and motivated team members to work with
- Fast-paced and goal-oriented culture
- Financial support for public transport
- Flexible working hours
How to apply?
- Apply with CV in English or Bulgarian
- Forward us your Linkedin profile
- Sent a small introduction/pitch of yourself and what made you apply for this position
Having the abovementioned expertise will undoubtedly benefit any applicant, but what we value the most is the passion and drive that certain people possess. So, if you see yourself being part of our team and what we do gets you excited, don’t hesitate to contact us, even if your skillset doesn’t necessarily match the listed requirements. After all, our career paths could not have been any more different, but our passion makes us the team that we are.
We are thankful to all who are applying for this position. Applicants who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. Every applicant will be provided equal opportunity regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All information provided by the applicants will be kept private and stored for future potential work opportunities.