The Kinetik Go-karts team is part of Kinetik Automotive and focuses on designing, engineering and manufacturing the worlds best electric go-karts. And we are now hiring!
This is an extremely exciting moment to join the team, as you would have the chance to play an active role in the move from conventional to electric propulsion in motorsports. Our ambition is to develop the perfect electric karting platform and enable the new breed of electric-first racers to climb the ranks faster, more efficiently. To achieve this, we need goal-oriented, self-driven, curious and independent people to help us lead the change.
As part of Kinetik, your primary focus will be developing our high-end telemetry software. The end goal is to provide a Formula 1 experience at the level of karting. This means creating a system that collects data from a number of onboard and external sensors before uploading it to the cloud. This needs to happen in a way that ensures accurate and reliable results every time.
Your day to day tasks
- Programming and developing architecture in C/C++ of cloud-based telemetry, which will be later unutilized in the electrical racing Go-karts
- Proposing new ideas and problem-solving
- Defining requirements for subsystems and components
- Experience with CAN, UART, SPI and I2C
- Supporting testing and racing activities
- Collaborating with our hardware engineering team
- Producing documentation of the platform software for internal use and/or demonstration to potential partners/clients
- Leading technical presentations and product validations
Skills and requirements
- Strong development skills in C/C++ (C17 and C++14 and up)
- Experience with Github is a plus
- Experience with GPS, IMU, knowing about mobile modules is a plus
- Experience in Linux and RTOS is a bonus
- Experience with troubleshooting/debugging tools as well as using lab equipment
- Fluent in English is a must, any other language would be beneficial
- To be able to read electrical schematics
What we offer
- The opportunity to develop high-end products for the future of racing, from scratch!
- Curious and motivated team members to work with
- Fast-paced and goal-oriented culture
- Financial support for public transport
How to apply?
- Apply with CV in English or Bulgarian
- Forward us your Linkedin profile
- Sent a small introduction/pitch of yourself and what made you apply for this position
Having the abovementioned expertise will undoubtedly benefit any applicant, but what we value the most is the passion and drive that certain people possess. So, if you see yourself being part of our team and what we do gets you excited, don’t hesitate to contact us, even if your skillset doesn’t necessarily match the listed requirements. After all, our career paths could not have been any more different, but our passion makes us the team we are.
We are thankful to all who are applying for this position. Applicants who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. Every applicant will be provided equal opportunity regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All information provided by the applicants will be kept private and stored for future potential work opportunities.